Pediatric Dentistry in Glen Mills, PA
Developing good oral habits and maintaining oral health is extremely important for children. While permanent teeth do eventually replace baby teeth, the oral hygiene habits developed early in life significantly impact a child’s overall wellness. At Star Care Dental Care in Glen Mills, PA, we offer a variety of pediatric oral health services in a warm, welcoming environment to ensure your child’s experience is a pleasant one.
Comprehensive pediatric dentistry to meet a variety of needs
Below is just a sampling of the pediatric dental care we provide:
Preventative and Diagnostic
We recommend children come into the office every six months for exams and cleanings to prevent common dental problems such as cavities. During each exam you can expect the following:
- Thorough examination of the mouth, head, and neck
- Dental cleanings to remove tartar and plaque buildup as well as stains
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen teeth and prevent the development of decay
- X-rays to be used as a diagnostic tool to identify decay, defects, or other abnormalities
- Oral hygiene education to help your child brush and floss properly
- Dental sealants may be provided when appropriate to protect the molars from decay
Restorative and Cosmetic
If issues do arise, we offer services to restore health, functionality, and aesthetics to your child’s teeth. This consists of:
- Tooth-colored fillings to repair fillings
- Dental bonding to correct cracks or chips
- Dental crowns to protect and strengthen a severely decayed tooth
- Extractions for teeth that are extremely damaged or decayed
Orthodontic Evaluation and Referrals
As a child gets older, it is important to evaluate the bite. In many cases, early orthodontic intervention can reduce the amount of treatment required by the patient. We want to limit the functional issues that your child may face because of misalignment. We work with a wide network of specialists and can recommend referrals as necessary for treatment.
Relationship based care for our pediatric patients
We understand that building trust with our patient families is importance. We work with parents to ensure that we always exceeding your expectations and meeting your child’s needs. Earning your trust is important to us as we strive to make long lasting relationships with our families. If you are looking for a family dental provider that offers pediatric services, call Star Care Dental today at (610) 569-0509. Our office is in Glen Mills, near Chester, Aston, and Chadds Ford.
Dr. Nair is dedicated to providing her patients with the finest possible care. She earned her dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry and her general practice residency at St. Joseph Hospital.
She continues to take over 200 hours of continuing education courses annually to offer the best treatment to her patients. According to Mainline magazine, Dr. Nair has continuously been selected as a Top Dentist in her region by her colleagues.
Dr. Nair ensures that her patients' trust is always in the best of hands, regardless of their concerns.